Get FREE answer to your questions
Formation of Blood clots in the legs or lungs can lead to lethal conditions known as deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. However, adopting seven simple lifestyle steps could help reduce your risk of these potentially deadly blood clots, according to research presented at the American Heart Association.
Inflamatory and Anti Inflamatory foods. Always chose for Antiinflamatory foods that helps to stay away from diseases..
- Wash vegetables before cutting them to preserve minerals and vitamins
- Avoid unnecessarily and excessive washing of food items
- Vegetables should be peel very thinly as vitamins and minerals are stored just under the skin.
- Cut vegetables in to large pieces just before cooking. Cutting vegetables in a very small pieces leads to more loss of nutrients.
- Use just enough water to boil vegetables, do not throw away the extra water, it can be used in cooking other food items.
- Avoid using cooking soda. Use of Lemon or tamarind juice helps to conserve the vitamins.
- Cook food in a pan with well fitted lid. When you cook in an uncovered pan most nutrients are lost during cooking such way
- Do not overcook food as many nutrients may be destroyed.
Typical symptoms of endometriosis!!!
Endometriosis is a common painful medical condition that affects approximately 89 million women of reproductive age around the world.
The inner lining of the uterus is known as endometrium. Endometriosis occurs when uterine tissue grows outside of the uterus, commonly in the ovaries or fallopian tubes.
Normally, the endometrium is shed each month during the menstrual cycle; however, in endometriosis, the misplaced endometrium is usually unable to exit the body. The endometriotic tissues still detach and bleed and as a result may cause internal bleeding, degenerated blood and tissue shedding, inflammation of the surrounding areas, pain, and formation of scar tissue.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these Typical symptoms of endometriosis:
- Abdominal, lower back, or pelvic pain during menstruation or prior to it.
- Bleeding or spotting between periods.
- Pain in the intestines, bloating, constipation or diarrhoea.
- Pain during or just after sexual intercourse.
- Pain during a bowel movement.
ref: Medicine net.com
To control hair loss apply the paste of hibiscus petals (take some petals of hibiscus grind it in mixer) on scalp for an hour and wash it or use Jaborandi oil that is an extract of hibiscus flower. Massage of hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing is known to control hair fall.
- To have clear complexion it is advisable to apply the mixture of equal amoun of Cucumer juice and Lime juice on your face. Wait for 10-15 minutes and wash your face. It will greatly help to improve complexion. you can do it twice a week.
- Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds.Apply it to your scalp. After 1½ - 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.
- Make a puree of 4 tomatoes. Soak some rice for 30 minutes and grind it coarsely. Add this to the tomato puree. Apply this mixture all over the body and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Bath with warm water; this can be a good scrub, especially for oily skin.
- Tomatoes are Anti-Oxidant, hence including tomatoes in your daily diet will make your skin Wrinkle Free. Make a paste of tomato puree and a day old curd, apply it to your skin to make your skin soft. In case of oily skin; it is advisable to apply the tomato pulp on face for 15 min. then rinse with warm water. This will absorb extra oil from your skin and help to improve your complexion.
- Gargling with warm water and pinch of salt after brushing everyday helps to control throat pain.
- Paste made of 1tbspoon honey and pinch of Haldi (turmetic) taken twice a day helps children and adults as well to control the progress of throat infection.